- Professional caring service.
- Established mixed veterinary practice dealing with companion animals, exotics, farm and equine.
- We provide our own 24 hour emergency service and 24 hour on site nursing care.
- Team of experienced veterinary surgeons, veterinary nurses and support staff across five sites.
- RCVS Tier 2 accredited.
- Full range of surgical, medical & diagnostic equipment.
- Special areas of interest include soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery and exotics.
- Longest established practice in Redruth - serving the Redruth and Cambourne areas since 1966
- Three highly experienced full time vets with over 55 years of combined experience
- Consultations by appointment with ample parking
- Growing team of highly qualified and experienced nurses adn receptionists caring for pets and offering a friendly, efficient and helpful service
- Visitors enjoying Cornwall are welcome
- All vets licensed to prepare pet passports and exports
- Full range of Nurse consultations, puppy parties, behaviour and dietary advice
- Special Cat interest - Feline Advisory bureau listed practice
There may be other vet practices in the area that are not listed here, if you can not find what you are looking for please try the Any UK Vet vet practice directory