- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
Vet Help Direct Vet Reviews
As always i cant rate the staff higher!
Su (one of the nurses) is always happy and supportive and ...
Read more reviews about this vet
There may be other vet practices in the area that are not listed here, if you can not find what you are looking for please try the Any UK Vet vet practice directory