Reviewed by: Sarah Young on 24/03/2015
I can't thank everyone at Mount Vets enough. They've looked after our animals for a few years and we've always thought highly of everyone there and been delighted with the service we received. This weekend, Charlotte and the team saved our terrier's life after he (we think) ate a mouse which had been poisoned.
Ted collapsed and we rushed him in on Sunday morning; he had a full blood transfusion, crashed two minutes in and had to be resuscitated, and basically was at death's door for quite a while. We are so very grateful for the care he received and for the manner in which Charlotte and other staff kept us informed throughout,calling us every couple of hours with updates and allowing us and our daughters to visit him while he remained in hospital. He's been allowed home today and although he's on strict bed rest and has several followup appointments, they're hopeful now that he'll make a full recovery.
Fantastic all round. Thankyou all again.
Reviewed by: S Cole on 25/01/2013
Very good care and advise