- Professional, caring and dedicated staff.
- Highest standard of medical equipment and surgical facilities.
- 24 hour pet care with emergency cover on site.
- Separate cat facilities throughout the building.
- Acupuncture and physiotherapy.
- Large, private car park.
Vet Help Direct Vet Reviews
“Would DEFINITELY recommend”
We've been coming to Castle Vets since 1987, having been unhappy with an initial earlier practice, a...
Read more reviews about this vet
- Highly experienced vet professionals
- Owner-managed surgeries so that you get to know your team
- Modern equipment and extensive facilities
- Full range of treatments from health checks to emergency operations
- Complete convenience - open 7 days a week, plus extended hours!
- Inside Pets at Home: a one-stop shop, with parking too!
- Value for money
There may be other vet practices in the area that are not listed here, if you can not find what you are looking for please try the Any UK Vet vet practice directory