Vets2Home Veterinary Service - In-Home Geriatric, End-of-Life and Euthansia Services (24/7)
"A pet friendly stay-at-home vet alternative to normal vet practice, where our fully qualified vets offer medical home treatment only and personalised care plans - with or without supportive medicine"
- Fully qualified, palliative end-of-life care vets - in Sussex & Surrey/Kent borders
- 24/7 advice, support & home visits for a peaceful end-of-life
- No procedures, tests or surgery offered, only medication
- Gentle & dignified in-home euthanasia - always with a sedative first
- Family-run home visiting vet practice - established in 2005
- Personalised care plans for good quality of life for as long as possible
- A pain free and peaceful end-of-life and with respectful aftercare
Vet Help Direct Vet Reviews
“I WISH MORE VETS WERE LIKE YOU~SHES THE MOST CARING VET & PERSON~ I LOVE THIS LADY”
Two years ago, myself & my Family lost 3 of our babies in a row, first our dearest Rescue Yorkie...
Read more reviews about this vet
We are a privately owned practice with longstanding, friendly staff dedicated to providing owners with professional, personal care for all domestic pets.
- FREE Registration consultation
- Full medical, surgical and hospitalisation facilities, including dental suites, digital x-rays and in house laboratory for quick results
- Acupuncture - Providing pain relief and comprehensive treatment plans
- Canine behavourist, dog training and obedience
- Budget monthly and SAVE money with our Premier Plan
There may be other vet practices in the area that are not listed here, if you can not find what you are looking for please try the Any UK Vet vet practice directory