Ashton under Lyne Veterinary SurgeryInside Pets at Home
Snipe Retail Park
- Highly experienced vet professionals
- Owner-managed surgeries so that you get to know your team
- Modern equipment and extensive facilities
- Full range of treatments from health checks to emergency operations
- Complete convenience - open 7 days a week, plus extended hours!
- Inside Pets at Home: a one-stop shop, with parking too!
- Value for money
5 Stars - 17-02-2016 - Magee
Thank you Lewis and Rebecca for taking care of our much loved pet and for the compassion shown to us at his passing. As we had recently moved house we were not registered with a vet when our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel collapsed and died. A phone call to Companion Care at Ashton-under-Lyne and a chat with Rebecca who invited us to take our dog in. We were seen straight away by vet Lewis who explained the choices we had. We chose cremation and said a sad good bye to Bracken. Today we went back to collect his ashes and again saw Rebecca. She is an excellent receptionist and so kind. The ashes were in a pouch (which we had chosen) inside a beautiful cardboard box with a personal message from the crematorium . A fitting end for our little dog. Thank you Companion Care - you were so kind.