- Charnwood caters for companion animals and agricultural livestock in and around Dumfries and is a Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Tier 2 accredited practice.
- Operates a 24 hour 365 days emergency service where you will always have direct access to one of Charnwood’s three experienced Vets.
- Centrally located in Dumfries, with a large accessible carpark and full disabled access. House visits can be arranged if required.
- Providing the best care for your pet with access to modern diagnostic facilities, In house laboratory, modern operating facilities using the latest anaesthetic techniques, referrals to some of the top specialists in the country if required and more.
- Free health checks on new pets, advice on vaccinations, nutrition, flea and worm control and the optimum use of vaccinations.
- Pet grooming and clipping by experienced and trained groomers for all breeds of dog and cat. This is carried out in a purpose built clipping room to the highest standard.
- Available to farm clients are Routine visits, Herd health planning, Ultrasound scanning for fertility, 365 day a year dispensary, prompt attention to sick or injured animals and access to Scottish Agricultural College specialists.
- Small independent practice allowing familiarity with your farms allowing for a reliable continuity of care.
|Monday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||1:00 pm|