Clifton Villa Veterinary Surgery53 Henver Road,
- Professional caring service.
- Established mixed veterinary practice dealing with companion animals, exotics, farm and equine.
- We provide our own 24 hour emergency service and 24 hour on site nursing care.
- Team of experienced veterinary surgeons, veterinary nurses and support staff across five sites.
- RCVS Tier 2 accredited.
- Full range of surgical, medical & diagnostic equipment.
- Special areas of interest include soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery and exotics.
5 Stars - 04-07-2014 - Karen
Whilst on holiday in Newquay. Our King Charles spaniel had a problem. So I googled vets in Newquay and chose this one. I rang at 1 o'clock and was seen at 2.30. Swiftly seen to and problem sorted quickly and efficiently. Friendly service. Came to pay and was surprised how reasonable my bill was. They could have easily charged us a lot more with being a holiday visitor. Would like to thank them for there service. And it's good to know that they are there as we do visit regularly. Would definitely recommend.
1.4 Stars - 19-08-2013 - sandy
5 Stars - 13-11-2012 - Jil
Every aspect of the treatment and care I have experienced in the last 13 years has been of the highest standard. ALL staff polite friendly knowledgeable and the cats look forward to their visits. I cannot speak highly enough of the practice and have no worry recommending them.