Derby Veterinary SurgeryCompanion Care Vet Surgery
Inside Pets at Home
Sir Frank Whittle Road
- Highly experienced vet professionals
- Owner-managed surgeries so that you get to know your team
- Modern equipment and extensive facilities
- Full range of treatments from health checks to emergency operations
- Complete convenience - open 7 days a week, plus extended hours!
- Inside Pets at Home: a one-stop shop, with parking too!
- Value for money
5 Stars - 29-06-2016 - Brennan cairn terriers
Fantastic first class practice,can't fault them they excell in every department and we have been using as our vet for 13years caring all 9 cairns
4.8 Stars - 22-07-2015 - emma Wilson
I visited your surgery today and never felt so welcome and reassured when I was really worried About my budgie will definitely be bringing them back again
5 Stars - 10-07-2014 - Lydia
Visited Companion Care with my German Shepherd, who sadly was diagnosed with Lymphoma and eventually had to be put to sleep. Every staff member we encountered on each visit was incredibly helpful, friendly and caring, especially when it came to making some difficult decisions. The staff were particularly sensitive and comforting when it came to having her put to sleep, which was really appreciated as it was such a hard thing to do.
5 Stars - 13-05-2014 - June Bexton
My cocker spaniel had to have operation to take his eye out plus operation on his ears words can not praise Jason and the nurses enough for what wonderful kindness and care they gave him Jason went beyond kindness in my experience of vets he is the tops thank you so much for what you have done for my jasper