Forest Veterinary Surgery10/12 Gregory Boulevard
- Long Standing, family owned veterinary group covering the Nottingham area, accredited under the practice standards scheme.
- Comprehensive medical, surgical, diagnostic, consulting and dentistry facilities.
- Nurse clinics run for weight loss and dietry advice, nail clipping, anal glands, dental care and free puppy and kitten checks.
- Life long healthcare scheme for pets who are a member of the family.
- 24 hour emergency cover for out of hours.
5 Stars - 18-04-2016 - amberW
I have recently taken in a stray long haired cat, who was in quite a state when i got him, his fur was matted and he did not like being brushed. He would constantly scratch at his ears and had not been flea'd or wormed in a long time, if ever. I initially took him to another vets near my home, but was discouraged by the lack of interest the vet actually showed in me or Bruce, he was not very thorough, was unhelpful with advice and i didn't feel as though i could ask any more questions for fear of getting on his nerves. After a 5 minute consultation i was left with an £80 bill for some ear drops and some flea treatment. After a few weeks Bruce began to spray suggesting that he had not been castrated, unwilling to go back to my previous vets i asked around and was recommended this surgery by my sister. WOW! the difference in service was incredible, from the moment i telephoned to register Bruce on the phone i received a warm and friendly welcome, all of the staff were brilliant in handling bruce, he had his operation, ears cleaned and his fur clipped for a FRACTION of the price the other vet was going to charge. The female vet who took care of Bruce was fantastic, very helpful with advice and very reassuring to myself and to Bruce who was very scared. Will definitely be returning to this surgery, can't praise or thank you all enough, simply brilliant!
5 Stars - 21-02-2014 - James_Lowe
Forest cared for my cat like it was their own and I couldn't fault them for the level of service if I tried. Any vet you go to isn't exactly cheap, but the staff are fantastic so I don't mind so much. I wouldn't go anywhere else and have already recommended them to friends and family.