Goddard Veterinary Group - Edgware254 Whitchurch Lane
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Mandeville Veterinary Hospital
1.6 Stars - 28-03-2016 - GR
5 Stars - 06-11-2015 - Milo
The staff are always super friendly. Joanne provides us with all the information we require and Milo says she's the best vet he could have!! Keep up the great work! Would recommend this surgery to anyone with a pet!
5 Stars - 21-01-2015 - Martina
I have been taking my elderly cat Beryl to Jo and her team for years. Sadly Beryl at the grand old age of 22 needed to be put to sleep recently. I cannot praise the kindness, respect and compassion she has shown to both myself and my dearly loved pet throughout the whole upsetting process. She treated her like a princess. If I ever have any more animals then they will most definitely be treated by Jo and her team. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you so much.
5 Stars - 15-01-2015 - Fr Paul
Jo and her team are more than worthy successors to their predecessor Mike Turner in terms of care, friendliness, and professionalism. Our two Retrievers always look forward to seeing Jo and she always goes that extra mile in caring for them and explains everything to both them and me as the client! We are on our fourth and fifth retrievers and all five of them have been cared for equally well especially when the other three got old and when the inevitable end came.
5 Stars - 11-10-2014 - Rosemary
We have been bringing our dog and cats to this practice for over 30 years! Jo and her fantastic nurses and receptionists never fail to give them the best care. I always manage to get an appointment as the opening hours are so good. Yesterday we had a consultation with one of the nurses with our elderly dog. She was friendly and gentle and very professional. Just how an elderly dog and his owners need to be handled. Thanks Jo and every one of your team.