Goddard Veterinary Group - Ewell150 Kingston Road
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Stone Lion Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 16-06-2016 - Jean Dalton
I feel my dog and myself have been treated with the utmost care and respect since I registered with them last year. They have helped me manage my dogs on going issues with his stomach with over and above advice and treatment. It is a very friendly vet practice from dealing with my dog nearly demolishing their reception desk as he wanted to say hello, to treating him when I personally thought we had nearly lost him to a stomach upset!! Thank you to all.
5 Stars - 01-08-2015 - Cheryl
I just want to say that I very highly recommend this Veterinary Surgery, they were fantastic with our little Pippa a couple of years ago, she was very poorly towards the end and I would not have wanted anyone else to look after her, the nurses and Anne were great with her. We sadly lost her, but we now have another little one called Bo had him from a puppy and all the vets have been great and patient with him he's now 18 months old. Give yourselves a triple gold star.
5 Stars - 26-06-2015 - Miss Knight
I have used this veterinary practice for in excess of 20 years. They are the most helpful and friendly practice I have ever been to. I can always get an appointment when I want especially in an emergency. The staff are friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend them.
4.8 Stars - 17-03-2014 - Susan Cruwys
I have been going to this surgery for over 15 years. Unfortunately I have been a visitor many times with increasing frequency as my cats have got older. I have I always found them friendly and helpful and have always been able to see a vet in an emergency. Unfortunately my most recent visit was due to a very sick Spike who had to be put to sleep. The vet was very understanding and explained everything and kept me updated through out the day. At the end she was supportive and gave me plenty of time with Spike to say good bye. It is great to be able to go to some where you can trust and rely on the people to look after your pets and you.
5 Stars - 13-02-2014 - Gina Langridge
This is such a welcoming vets. We have moved and thought about going to a nearer vets but the staff here are so wonderful we couldn't bear to leave