Goddard Veterinary Group - Fulham612 Kings Road
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Stone Lion Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 23-12-2015 - Mr bob
The team at goddards make you feel very welcome - they are very attentive and always try to answer any questions we may have. Amy,Nicole,Andrew and Aly certainly provide the kind of service that you would expect from a respectable company such as Goddards. They have taken very good care of my animals over the years and I would never stray away from there.
5 Stars - 23-12-2015 - JCl
I love this practice. They know and care about my Pops and they know and cope with me - what more can a pet owner ask for.
5 Stars - 22-12-2015 - Sue
One of the most professional clinics, with patience and good diagnosis.
1.8 Stars - 24-11-2015 - matthew
5 Stars - 06-10-2015 - Miffa
I've just got my first puppy and I have been so impressed by the support and attention from the team in Fulham. They are so kind, so caring and so friendly and my dog LOVES going to visit them all. Every member of the team has made an effort to welcome me and to help us settle down with the pup - it feels like the best kind of professional support group, and I feel a more confident pet owner knowing that they are just around the corner. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Great people who put the animal and the owner right at the very centre of the practice. They ALWAYS have time for us both. Well done Fulham team!