Goddard Veterinary Group - Fulham612 Kings Road
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Stone Lion Veterinary Hospital
1.6 Stars - 22-08-2016 - Poppy
I have been going to Chelsea branch of past four years always been happy . BUT on Tuesday 16 Auguset we took my small 4 years old cockpoo for her vaccine, when she come back she was so ill for 3 days with big lamp in back of her neck where the vet injcted her ,lots of pain crying getting sick and not eating I rang them the first receptionist was so unhelpful and took 24 hours for different vet Helen to get intuch with me I phone back next day again ask to talk to the vet who did the injection,Ami , up to now I haven't heard from them . Poppy is much better now took her good 5 days to get back to her old self , she still not 100 percent hersel . I did told them I will make formal complaint , I didn't have to go through stress for 5 days . I shall not use this branch any more till I have an explainion from them . Thank you Rojie Attwell
Vet ResponseOur highly trained vet and nursing teams are always willing to offer advice and support when clients contact the practice. The professional advice given by these individuals during several discussions was that Poppy should attend the practice to be examined and treated. Unfortunately, on several occasions this advice was declined. I am very pleased to learn that Poppy is making a full recovery.
5 Stars - 23-12-2015 - Mr bob
The team at goddards make you feel very welcome - they are very attentive and always try to answer any questions we may have. Amy,Nicole,Andrew and Aly certainly provide the kind of service that you would expect from a respectable company such as Goddards. They have taken very good care of my animals over the years and I would never stray away from there.
5 Stars - 23-12-2015 - JCl
I love this practice. They know and care about my Pops and they know and cope with me - what more can a pet owner ask for.
5 Stars - 22-12-2015 - Sue
One of the most professional clinics, with patience and good diagnosis.