Goddard Veterinary Group - Greenford459 Oldfield Lane North
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Mandeville Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 12-05-2016 - Agnieszka
Very nice atmosphere,and kind and friendly staff,our puppy got lots of cuddles,thank you
1.4 Stars - 03-05-2016 - Radek
My cats was brought in to the vet's recently, and just like the last time they was ill, was treated with antibiotics all the time However, my main problem here is the vets Patricia she changes diagnosis and medication every time we went for checks in very short period time.One time she said that cats has got cat flu next then she said allergy now she diagnosed bacteria After given one of these antibiotics my kitten felt even worse she couldnt breethe. She didn't know what was wrong with the cat, and ran expensive tests to find the problem. On the top of that she told me that everything will be paid by insurance but they didnt pay a penny for all these treatments for both cats.My wife has been stopped by receptionist for not paying the bill despite what Patricia said " You dont have pay nothing" After spending almost £ 1000 my cat is still suffer so decided to go to real professional doctor. Not reccomend for anyone.Lack of professionalism My cat has been accurately diagnosed elswhere after ONE visit.
Vet ResponseI was sorry to hear of your disappointment with the insurance company, but it is their requirement that you take out the policy before the commencement of treatment in order not to invalidate the claim. Your two cats had very different symptoms and the investigations involved were entirely justified and correctly suggested by the vet in her search for a diagnosis in each of the cases
5 Stars - 16-02-2016 - Mary Newman
I have been bringing my cats to this veterinary practice for many years and have always been extremely pleased with the care and support they have given the cats. My only pedigree cat has had many operations over the last 10 years, I can only say thank you to all the vets and nurses who have helped him through them. Excellent team.
5 Stars - 15-02-2016 - J.Jones
Overall great service from the team, been coming for years and also reciece one step and beyond service from Lisa Cobb.
5 Stars - 11-02-2016 - natalie
for all the reasons above , I am moving and will no longer be at this vet , im sad to leave as everyone is fab here