Goddard Veterinary Group - Hackney5-7 Well Street
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 09-07-2016 - sheila
5 Stars - 22-06-2016 - Claire
My staffy had an aural haematoma which required draining. The last time it happened, my old vets put my dog under for the procedure. However, due to their amazing calming skills and general dog confidence, Brian and his team managed to do the procedure with my dog fully conscious. His recovery was so much better than the previous time, due to the lack of sedation. I am incredibly grateful for the service I received, and if you are searching for a new vet - I would strongly suggest these guys. This was my first visit to the surgery, and I was blown away by the team there.
5 Stars - 10-06-2016 - Duncan
Brian has been caring for my greyhound for the past ten years. Thanks to Brian and the wonderful staff in reception, my dog feels relaxed and confident when he visits the practice. Brian is a really friendly and highly professional vet who listens to owner's concerns, treating both animals and humans with great respect.
5 Stars - 05-05-2016 - Dolly
I have taken my dog to this practice since she was six weeks old and she is now nearly seven. Brian is a great vet, considerate, patient and really cares about the animals. He is also quite good with neurotic humans! Heartily recommend this surgery, although I do miss Janice!
5 Stars - 25-04-2016 - Dan
This is a very friendly and efficient practice. My dog's been a patient since he was a puppy and has had two ops at Goddard Hackney and he still gets excited when we visit. I get loads of practical advice so I can make an informed choice about what treatment if any to undertake. A really high level of service.