Goddard Veterinary Group - Hayes End1334-1336 Uxbridge Road
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Mandeville Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 28-04-2016 - Sue W
I had to heartbreakingly have my cat put to sleep, the kindness and compassion showed to me was outstanding and I cannot thank this practice enough. My Lulu's last moments were in such gentle hands.
5 Stars - 25-08-2015 - Ann
I visited the practice today to ask advice from the nurse, Kelly, about my 8 week old female Dutch rabbit. She was very informative and answered all my questions. Also gave advice regarding when to let the young bunny live in the same cage as my 6 month old male, neutered, dwarf rabbit.
5 Stars - 08-07-2015 - B
Very pleased with my visit today - Reza very professional and gave Jess a thorough check up with lots of advice for me to follow which will help my cat to maintain his health. I am relieved to belong to a vetinary service which I can trust.
5 Stars - 01-07-2015 - Skaura1
Fantastic vet, with extremely friendly staff, have always been there for our pets!
5 Stars - 29-04-2015 - Philomena
Excellent service and very helpful kind staff. I got my kittens neutered here and would recommenend this practice.