Goddard Veterinary Group - Ickenham90 Swakeleys Road
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Mandeville Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 06-07-2016 - Dawn
Thank you so much for your rabbit awareness week and the donation you made to my little rabbit rescue as part of a fundraiser you did. It was thoughtful and will really help negelected bunnies. Keep up the great work <3
5 Stars - 14-04-2016 - CStewart
I attended Goddards in Ickenham as it was time to put my dog to sleep. I didn't trust my usual vet to deal with this in a sensitive and caring manner. Thank you Kim and Alison for your kindness and care which really helped at such a difficult time. I will be eternally grateful.
4.8 Stars - 07-04-2016 - Sarah
Stanley's first visit to the practice was reassuring. They provided a friendly and personable service and we felt that we could bring Stanley back at any time with any concerns. He was a bit timid but his first 'jab' was undertaken quickly and efficiently. We were able to pick up a lot of information and advice. As first time puppy owners we feel happy that this practice is just up the road from us.
5 Stars - 04-02-2016 - Sarah-Jane
The team at Ickenham are so dedicated and helpful, they are always willing to give advice. Their response to emails are lightening speed quick. They are genuinely lovely and caring people.
5 Stars - 27-01-2016 - Michelle D
Goddard veterinary in Ickenham provides a quality service, the staff are professional, take the time to listen. The animals are treated well and with respect, as are the owners. They are willing to try and accomodate your needs with regards to appointments. I would recommend to anyone who owns a pet.