Goddard Veterinary Group - Kingston8 Park Road
Kingston Upon Thames
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Stone Lion Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 19-12-2015 - Jane and Sara
We would like to recommend David Connor for the way he clearly loves animals and his deep knowledge of veterinary science. David was able to diagnose our chihuahua with a very rare illness and save his life. We hope he never leaves!
5 Stars - 18-11-2015 - Clive
The vets & nurses are always understanding of our dog. She can make some very scarey noises when on the vets examination table. The staff know she isn't aggressive - just stroppy & noisey so do not muzzle her and sometimes bribe her with teats to distract her from proceedures. I would & have recommend the KIngston practice to my friends
4.8 Stars - 13-11-2015 - Karen
We have been using this practice for the past 20 years and with three aging cats and a dog are frequent visitors. The service we receive is always excellent and the staff are all lovely - with both the pets and their owners! I always feel that we are getting really good advice and am totally confident that our animals receive the best possible care.
4.8 Stars - 11-11-2015 - what is this
I have always found the staff all to be very friendly and helpful very loving and patient with my elderly bitch Chihuahua she doesn't always return the favour
5 Stars - 30-04-2015 - E & S
Just over 18 months ago, we adopted two older rescue cats, Charlie and Ruby, who had been through a really tough time healthwise. We only had the sketchiest of health records - mainly relating to after they were found. The vets and staff at Goddard's have been wonderful. We were offered an initial free assessment visit to ensure we had some initial medical records for them and we've taken our furballs back every six months since. Their kind and gentle manners have ensured that the visits are stress-free and Charlie & Ruby have really taken to them. I can't speak highly enough of them.