Goddard Veterinary Group - Loughton96 Roding Road
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 10-07-2016 - Maria
On behalf of Mr and Mrs Porter, we can't thank Marcus and the staff with their amazing care for Jodie. Jodie, our beautiful cocker spaniel has recently passed away. We have been with Goddards for over 14 years whom have cared for Jodie and our other pets. You could not wish for a better vet service than Goddards. We thank the staff for their hard work, professionalism and compassion.
4.6 Stars - 14-01-2016 - Jill Harris
I want to say thank you to Marcus and the team for the excellent treatment they have provided for my two dogs.
4.6 Stars - 26-11-2015 - JB62
My cat was recently diagnosed as diabetic which meant I would have to administer twice daily injections together with him putting on a special diet -he had also recently been diagnosed with kidney issues so was also on daily pills. I found the whole thing, initially, overwhelming and admit I was quite tearful. The support of the staff, and particularly the nurses who have been manning the reception on each occasion, has been wonderful and incredibly supportive. 6 weeks down the line and all is going well. My cat has a new lease of life and I and my husband are coping amazingly well with the injections and 12 hourly feeds (whilst juggling the needs of 2 other healthy cats). Thanks so much for your help and support.
4.8 Stars - 10-11-2015 - Jo
We have been taking our Jack Russell dog Rufus to Goddards in Loughton for 9 years. The treatment and advise we get from all the staff puts our minds at rest and we would highly recommended them. They are all very professional, friendly and approachable. They always take plenty of time to explain what they are doing and answer any questions.
4.8 Stars - 08-09-2015 - Anne
I have been a client of Goddard's Loughton since my nine year old Yorkie was a puppy. For the last seven years we have been very well looked after by vet Marcus Dean, who has seen us through the routine and the not so routine! He has a great rapport with both the animals he treats and their owners and always takes considerable time to explain all the treatment options clearly. He is assisted by a lovely team of vet nurses who are efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. I know Alfie is in safe hands with this practice and would highly recommend it to anyone.