Goddard Veterinary Group - Putney153 Lower Richmond Road
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Stone Lion Veterinary Hospital
4.8 Stars - 26-06-2016 - The Magnificats
Being the owners of 7 cats - especially cats as well known as ours - is a joy. But it can also be quite stressful, Hardly a month goes by without one of them picking up a bug or minor illness. We're very aware that vomiting or a raised temperature in a cat, while seemingly nothing to worry about - can sometimes be symptomatic of a more serious problem; better to be safe than sorry. The flexibility the Goddards team have shown in arranging appointments at short notice and with giving advice over the telephone has been wonderful; they are utterly reliable. A warm welcome always awaits us and Ruth - the most amazing vet - has a real bond with our cats. Her professional expertise and humanity shine through. She, and the rest of the staff at Goddard's Putney make our visits a pleasure. The cats don't seem to mind either!
2 Stars - 23-02-2016 - Alex
4.6 Stars - 10-09-2015 - Sara
This is a lovely vetinary practice and I cannot thank the staff enough for their expertise and incredible kindness this year when my little dog was extremely unwell. They will always be my first port of call when I have a sick animal.
5 Stars - 10-09-2015 - AJwhippet
Our cats and rabbits have been going here for over 10 years, from check ups to emergencies. The staff are so helpful and friendly every time we have been in!
5 Stars - 09-09-2015 - Caroline Saunders-Tyrrell
A wonderful veterinary surgery with incredibly friendly staff who always look after my dog Dennis so so well. I always feel he's getting the best care and never have to wait long for an appointment, no matter how last minute. I would absolutely recommend this surgery to anyone looking for the best care for their pet:)