Goddard Veterinary Group - South Woodford8 Woodford Road
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 30-11-2015 - Fran
I am glad to have this vet close to my home, they are awesome! friendly people who has the focus in your pet. I needed to travel outside and I have been supported in few hours, they allowed me to travel successfully, my dog got his EU passport to travel safely. I highly recommend this vet.
5 Stars - 31-07-2015 - Jackie Smith
My dog loves Adam the Vet and the nurses are all very kind. Would recommend the practice and am very happy with the service they have given to me and my dog.
4.8 Stars - 12-05-2015 - lou/val
Very friendly and professional. Nurses and vet very helpful, understanding and compassionate. We trust their expert opinion and would highly recommend them as being excellent.
4.2 Stars - 14-10-2014 - rip off
I respect of everything to do with our pets our local goddards is but expensive but today was outrageous. I went to the vets for cat flea spray advice. She recommended that I spray the house with R.I.P fleas extra.She said it was expensive and it turned out to be £32. When I got home I saw it £14 on the internet and then I received an email from Waitrose pets.com to say they were selling it for £9. I expect to pay a little more than the internet but £9 to £32 is outrageous. This is a disgrace. There are lots of old ladies (including my mother-in-law) that uses this surgery and would payout for this. It is sheer exploitation.
Vet ResponseMany thanks for drawing to our attention the pricing error with this product and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience. On-line companies have no overheads to speak of so are able to sell products like this for much the same as we buy them for nor do they provide professional advice on the appropriate and effective use of the product. Similarly supermarkets can sell them as 'loss leaders' to attract you to their store. However, the price that you have been quoted is an error which has now been corrected. It is not actually a product that is widely sold within the Group.
5 Stars - 20-04-2014 - Charlotte
Outstanding service in upsetting circumstances.