Goddard Veterinary Group - Thamesmead8a Joyce Dawson Way
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital and Vets Now at PDSA Thamesmead
5 Stars - 20-01-2016 - mr and Mrs Thompson, and zak
As soon as we walked in we was welcomed in a very friendly way by all the staff, but most of all they was happy to see are puppy, "zak" and in are minds that is the most important thing, ie, your pets welfare, and they made zak happy and not scared to be there,and looked after him so well,and made us welcome to, a really great place to take your pets,and know that they really love animals,a big thank-you to all who work there,
5 Stars - 27-08-2015 - Yohann and Fluffy
I just wanted to send a huge thank you to all staff at your Thamesmead branch, customer service is impeccable, reception staff/nurses are the most helpful and smiley ladies I have ever seen! I also want to send another huge thank you to Dr Bell, for looking after my little Fluffy who was poorly last Saturday. She has now recovered fully and is back to her normal self, she is looking so good that Your Cat magazine has asked to feature Fluffy next month and represent the Siberian breed! We have a star In Thamesmead!! Thank you everyone, best team ever!
5 Stars - 27-03-2015 - Tina
Really pleased with diagnosis and treatment! Not too pricey too!
4.8 Stars - 11-08-2014 - Heather
The staff were very kind and helpful when dealing with our poorly guinea pig, but sadly she died while we were on holiday, a big thank you to the staff for all they did.
4.8 Stars - 12-06-2014 - Wendy K
I have been a customer at the Thamesmead Goddards practice ever since they took it over (at least 11 years ago). My two cats are now 15 and suffering from various age related illnesses and problems, so I am visiting the practice frequently. My cats are treated so well by all the staff and the vets I see all take a great deal of care both with the cats and to explain everything to me. I would particularly like to thank Amy for all her help and support - over the years, I have watched her grow and develop in her role as a veterinary nurse/receptionist - she is a great asset to the practice.