Goddard Veterinary Group - Tottenham17 Bruce Grove
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
4.8 Stars - 07-07-2016 - Christina
I've been going to Goddard in Tottenham for several years now and the staff there are very friendly and helpful, and the vet very knowledgeable. My cat Gilly has health issues that I've taken her to various vets in the past for, and none has helped as much as at Goddard's. Thanks to everyone, I am deeply grateful!
4.8 Stars - 03-07-2016 - Lynda
I have used this practice for many years and have always found them to provide an excellent service. I have always found them to be helpful, informative, friendly and professional.
4.6 Stars - 10-06-2016 - Bertalanne
The doctors always looking after my baby kindly. We get appointment ASAP when needed. All the staff helps me with the claims everytime which makes my life easier. They giving advice and answering my questions professionally. They're NOT treating my dog like he's just a dog.
5 Stars - 14-04-2016 - Bob
My hamster Reggie badly needed his nails trimming. You gave me an appointment very soon, and looked after him very well, doing the procedure quickly to reduce the amount of stress he would suffer as much as possible. The price was very reasonable, but I will take care not to let his nails get long again! A rough rock is going in his cage when he has settled down.
5 Stars - 23-04-2015 - Wendy Roach
My cat Tiger is diabetic. He has excellent care at Tottenham Goddard practice by all staff. Dr Mol is a very caring and excellent vet and very supportive and understanding. Tiger is a very complicated case and Dr Mol has helped Tiger to have a very good quality of life. All staff listen to my concerns and give a high level of advice and care. They are trustworthy, honest and dedicated. On the dates above, I took Tiger to the surgery as an emergency case. He was very poorly indeed. He was given prompt treatment and is recovering well. Dr Mol & staff gave a high level of professional care. Many Thanks from Tiger and me. Wendy