Goddard Veterinary Group - West Ham1 Church Street
West Ham Lane
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
5 Stars - 02-08-2016 - Lesley
Having taken my cat there is was greeted by warm friendly staff. The vet was clear in what she had to say and I felt very confident in her treatment of my pet.i would recommend them to friends and family.
5 Stars - 13-07-2016 - David Richards
I would just like to say a huge thank you to the team at West Ham for all the care they have taken of my rabbits over the years. Mark is the God in goddards, Emma is an angel sent from heaven and the nurse with the red hair(Charlotte) is waaaay cool!
5 Stars - 17-06-2016 - Linda Loades
Mark and the team at church street are very professional caring and supportive. Not only to your pets but to you. Thank you so much for taking care of Jasper for many years and also Teddy. Sadly Jasper had to be released from his pain this week. I want to thank all of you for the kindness and support you have shown and given to us. Also the love and respect and dignity you gave Jasper at the end. I would not go to anyone else. I have such trust in you all. Today my other dog Teddy has had a terrible diagnosis but I know Mark and the team will do all they can to help make Teddy comfortable. Thank you so much Linda Loades & Family x
4.8 Stars - 30-03-2016 - Mark
Excellent service overall. Claire and the staff that saw our cats were particularly friendly, informative, and accommodating. Thank you
4.8 Stars - 19-02-2016 - Tiho&Steph.
Dr Mark especially is absolutely brilliant both as a vet and a person. Nursing staff truly friendly and sweet. We could not praise him and his staff enough.