Goddard Veterinary Group - Wimbledon, Dundonald Rd40 Dundonald Rd
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Stone Lion Veterinary Hospital
4.8 Stars - 24-05-2016 - Mandy
I have been using this vet for many years and these guys really do go above and beyond. Very friendly service and it's obvious they have a real love for animals. I could not recommend the staff and service highly enough, particularly Milan and Karen. Thank you all.
4.8 Stars - 16-04-2016 - LeighMichelle
Veterinary practices are inevitably dependent on the vet himself, thus Dundonald Goddards is marvellous because Milosh is so competent& caring.
5 Stars - 17-01-2016 - Sheila
To Milan and nurse Karen, I just want to thank you for being so kind to hope.
5 Stars - 15-10-2015 - Kara
The team have been taking excellent care of my cat for more than 4 years now. They are always very friendly and professional, and the practice is always clean. However, more importantly is how they treat Liddy and the effort they make not to do anything unnecessary (which also means itdoesn't cost more than it needs to). She is quite skittish but when she's with the vet she is relaxed, purrs constantly and seems very content to be there! I couldn't recommend this team enough.
5 Stars - 07-10-2015 - Sue Whitehead
The staff at this practice have always been very good & caring to my pets over the years &, most especially, to my beloved Border Collie- Alfie - who could be quite challenging. Yesterday the sad final ending for him had to be faced. The staff were unbelievably kind, gentle, patient, empathic, caring & understanding. My dear dog ended life in peace & without fear. Witnessing his peaceful ending made the experience so much easier for me & I cannot thank them all enough. My biggest thanks to you dear staff.