Grange Veterinary Hospital - Connah's QuayConnah's Quay Veterinary Centre
109 High Street
- Full range of veterinary services and high quality pet health care
- Caring for small and large animals incuding equine
- Besides our Veterinary Hospital in Mold, we have surgeries in Bretton, Buckley, Connah's Quay, Flint and Hawarden
- Tier 3 RCVS accredited hospital and registered nurse training practice
- All surgeries are fully equipped with modern equipment. Purpose built In-house laboratory.
- Own 24-hour emergency cover service
4.8 Stars - 03-08-2016 - Guinea pig lady
I have taken various pets to see Vicky Guinea pigs ,dogs,bantams she has time for you is very thorough and I trust her diagnosis .is always honest and so understanding puts the animals welfare first ,she has a good rapport with clients .I have shared some sad times where she has made my pets last moments calm and peaceful ,no matter what I walk into the surgery with she is always amazing I highly recommend her and the reception staff are always friendly and welcoming .
5 Stars - 30-06-2015 - owner of poppy
I find this practice to be very caring to all their cliants and would reccommended the to all pet owners they have looked after poppy for 15 years