- Full range of veterinary services and high quality pet health care
- Caring for small and large animals incuding equine
- Besides our Veterinary Hospital in Mold, we have surgeries in Bretton, Buckley, Connah's Quay, Flint and Hawarden
- Tier 3 RCVS accredited hospital and registered nurse training practice
- All surgeries are fully equipped with modern equipment. Purpose built In-house laboratory.
- Own 24-hour emergency cover service
Pet Health Plan
5 Stars - 15-10-2016 - Emma
Sadly I had to have my dog put to sleep today. Every member of staff at the grange made us feel at ease and cared for. They really understood what we were going through and the difficult decision we had. They treated our dog with great care to the end and made it a very gentle and peaceful process. I had the option to take the ashes away or to havethem remain at the vets. Can't thank this place enough - highly recommend them.
5 Stars - 25-03-2016 - Sue & Terry
Our dog has suffered 4 malignant tumours and, thanks to Andy's skilful diagnosis and surgery, has recovered 100% - 2 years since her last tumour. She's now over 12 years old and still enjoying lots of fun in the park thanks to Andy and The Grange.
5 Stars - 20-06-2015 - Dorothy May Done
I would like a paying scheme so as to make visits less costly OFFERS monthly like anal glands this month & speying this month etc etc. I have two dogs now getting French bull dog this October They are house pets only. French bull dog will need speying like my other two. Thank you for past pet care of my two old dachshunds that died this year.
Vet ResponseThank you for your review. I would like the opportunity to help you and I am sure that, by joining our Healthy Pet Club your pets will benefit from cheaper essential health care- in fact anal glands can be emptied without any charge to you if your dog is a member! If you would like to contact Judy (Practice Manager) at the surgery on 01352 700087 she will give you the details or you can email her on firstname.lastname@example.org