Inverkeithing Inglis Vets28 High Street
- Veterinary clinic also pet supplies store - for all your pets needs
At our main Veterinary Hospital
- Services - At our leading Veterinary hospital in Scotland, we provide the following services and more, Ultrasound Radiography, Dentistry, Dedicated Sterile Surgical Suites, Dedicated Nurse Clinics, In-house Laboratory Chemotheraphy/Laser Surgery
- Emergencies - We provide 24 hour hospital care at our hospital in Dumfermline
- Extensive Grounds - You can park safely near our clinic and dogs have the space to stretch their legs and recuperate comfortably
- Inglis Care - We strive to give your pet the same care as we give our own!
|Monday Morning||9:30 am||10:00 am|
|Monday Afternoon||4:30 pm||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday Morning||9:30 am||10:00 am|
|Tuesday Afternoon||4:30 pm||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday Morning||9:30 am||10:00 am|
|Wednesday Afternoon||4:30 pm||6:00 pm|
|Thursday Morning||9:30 am||10:00 am|
|Thursday Afternoon||4:30 pm||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am||10:00 am|
5 Stars - 24-08-2015 - Melody
Excellent well recommended
4.8 Stars - 24-08-2015 - POPPY
4.8 Stars - 24-08-2015 - TARA
4.6 Stars - 24-08-2015 - Susan Christie
I have been with Inglis Vets with all pets both past and present, I find all staff to be caring for not only the animals but the owners as well. They will do anything they can for your animal but at the same time they are aware some treatments are costly. They are also very considerate if the worst happens. Having been through the loss of a pets and a very close call with another I cant fault them and would recommend them.
5 Stars - 24-08-2015 - Tricia
4.8 Stars - 29-05-2014 - Info
The Best Around
5 Stars - 27-05-2014 - Laura
nice & friendly place. really good with the animals. would recomend telling family & friends to come here.
5 Stars - 27-05-2014 - Me
Would recommend this practice
5 Stars - 10-01-2013 - Linzie
I have been going to this vet in Inverkeithing for a couple of years now. They are always very helpful, are able to give great advice and the receptionist is always welcoming.