Manor Veterinary Centre - Cradley Heath128 Graingers Lane
We care for your Pet as if they were our own!
- We are an RCVS Accredited Practice.
- Our Halesowen Branch is an RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospital and Emergency Service Clinic open 24/7, 365 days a year for whenever your pet needs us.
- Our Out of Hours Service is run by our own Vets and Nurses who are on site at all times.
- We have access to MRI, CT, Endoscopy, Digital Xrays and much more!
- We have Certificate Holders in Cardiology, Smal Animal Medicine, Small Animal Surgery, Orthopaedics and Zoo and Wildlife Medicine.
- We also have Exotic Pet Specialists to look after your furry, scaly or feathered friends.
5 Stars - 21-07-2016 - Robbie
All staff at manor Vets Cradley are very polite and friendly. Helen vet is super even though my cat hates coming.
5 Stars - 27-06-2016 - Rachael
We have been using manor Vets for 10 years and wouldn't go anywhere else.
5 Stars - 27-06-2016 - Lisa
It is very important to have confidence in your vet. Any query however big or small about my pets is always dealt with the greatest respect.
5 Stars - 09-06-2016 - Jean
I was very impressed with the puppy package for my new Labradoodle. The staff are all very caring and profession and most friendly and welcoming.
4.8 Stars - 08-05-2016 - Mr. Fellows
Another visit to Manor with George (miniature Schnauzer). This time an eye infection! The staff at Cradley Heath are always pleasant and helpful. Vet Lindsay was very caring and professional as always. George always enjoys the visit especially when there's a biscuit offered! Thanks again.