Manor Veterinary Centre - Northfield29 Bunbury Road
We care for your Pet as if they were our own!
- We are an RCVS Accredited Practice.
- Our Halesowen Branch is an RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospital and Emergency Service Clinic open 24/7, 365 days a year for whenever your pet needs us.
- Our Out of Hours Service is run by our own Vets and Nurses who are on site at all times.
- We have access to MRI, CT, Endoscopy, Diginal Xrays and much more!
- We have Certificate Holders in Cardioolgy, Small Animal Medicine, Small Animal Surgery, Orthopaedics and Zoo and Wildlife Medicine.
- We also have Exotic Pet Specialists to look after your furry, scaly or feathered friends.
5 Stars - 19-08-2016 - Harvey Michael Cleary
Manor Vets provides the best care for my dog and I couldn't ask for better service. The staff are very friendly and make sure they dont miss out any information. The amount I pay for treatment is worth it and I couldn't wish for a better vets to send my pet. I am very pleased with Manor Vets. Harvey Cleary is very well looked after by them. Thank you.
5 Stars - 11-08-2016 - Amanda
Friendly and helpful.
4.8 Stars - 08-08-2016 - Lynne
Manor Vets have repeatedly provided a fantastic service for my pets, dogs and chickens, as well as providing fantastic support for me when there have been problems. Both my dogs have been hospitalised at Manor in the last 18 months and the care and communication have been first class. Reception staff, vet unwary nurses and vets have always been friendly, professional and empathetic at all times. When I have been worried, they have found a space, even if it was at the end of a very busy clinic. I would not trust my pets to anyone else.
4.8 Stars - 20-07-2016 - Krisbradshaw1989
Very friendly and professional staff. A pleasant and welcoming environment for pets and their owners
5 Stars - 18-07-2016 - Hannah
Missy saw the vet on 16/07/15 5*