Manor Veterinary Centre - Northfield29 Bunbury Road
We care for your Pet as if they were our own!
- We are an RCVS Accredited Practice.
- Our Halesowen Branch is an RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospital and Emergency Service Clinic open 24/7, 365 days a year for whenever your pet needs us.
- Our Out of Hours Service is run by our own Vets and Nurses who are on site at all times.
- We have access to MRI, CT, Endoscopy, Diginal Xrays and much more!
- We have Certificate Holders in Cardioolgy, Small Animal Medicine, Small Animal Surgery, Orthopaedics and Zoo and Wildlife Medicine.
- We also have Exotic Pet Specialists to look after your furry, scaly or feathered friends.
4.8 Stars - 20-07-2016 - Krisbradshaw1989
Very friendly and professional staff. A pleasant and welcoming environment for pets and their owners
5 Stars - 18-07-2016 - Hannah
Missy saw the vet on 16/07/15 5*
4.8 Stars - 24-06-2016 - Joanne17
Very friendly and helpful staff. feel reassured about the care my dog gets; from reception and admin to nursing to vet care. We were always given choices and options too, instead of being told what we 'had' to do with our dogs care. Would certainly recommend.
5 Stars - 21-06-2016 - Kirsty
We have 2 dogs here always get 5* service.
4.4 Stars - 17-06-2016 - Yasmin
Very good. This service is professional,clean,the vets and other staff are also kind and friendly.Due to this fact the veterinary has a kind,relaxing feel/experience for both people and pets. I also like the fact that at reception there are treats for dogs/other pets and water for them all. Overall I think the experience was *****(5 stars)!!!!!!