Manor Veterinary Centre - Northfield29 Bunbury Road
We care for your Pet as if they were our own!
- We are an RCVS Accredited Practice.
- Our Halesowen Branch is an RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospital and Emergency Service Clinic open 24/7, 365 days a year for whenever your pet needs us.
- Our Out of Hours Service is run by our own Vets and Nurses who are on site at all times.
- We have access to MRI, CT, Endoscopy, Diginal Xrays and much more!
- We have Certificate Holders in Cardioolgy, Small Animal Medicine, Small Animal Surgery, Orthopaedics and Zoo and Wildlife Medicine.
- We also have Exotic Pet Specialists to look after your furry, scaly or feathered friends.
Special Offers£79 Puppy and Kitten Starter Packages! - Expecting the pitter patter of furry feet? Our comprehensive and popular starter packages cover everything that you new best friend will need to get the best start in life.
Free Consultation for New Clients - If you have never been to Manor Vets before and want to see what we can offer, simply print off the voucher on our website to get your first consultation free. See our website for more information and for our terms and conditions.
Please click here to view more special offers and for further information.
|Monday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 19-10-2016 - Gemm
4.6 Stars - 17-10-2016 - pat caines
Our cat was very poorly the nurse was very informative with the options available..our cat had,to be put down we were really upset and the staff were very helpful and understanding
4.8 Stars - 11-10-2016 - Steph
4.6 Stars - 10-10-2016 - Thornton
Excellent, friendly, caring staff.
5 Stars - 10-10-2016 - Handley
5 Stars - 10-10-2016 - Oliver
Nice friendly staff :)
5 Stars - 10-10-2016 - S.Roberts
Happy and confident with service. Pet treated as if vets own.
5 Stars - 10-10-2016 - Valerie
5 Stars - 10-10-2016 - Zara
Always put my pets first. Been there for the hard days and the good days.
5 Stars - 10-10-2016 - gary
Friendly and helpful staff always making the care of my pets top priority.