New Malden Vets14 Burlington Road
Kingston upon Thames
- Friendly independently run vets in New Malden, we aim to provide the best care for your pets
- We treats cats, dogs and small pets, and we have been looking after New Malden's pets for over 40 years
- Gold standard 'cat friendly' clinic. Monthly puppy parties
- Healthy Pet Club to save 20% on quality preventative health care
- Modern equipment, digital and dental x-ray and in house laboratory.
- 24 hour cover provided
- Easy to find, near the A3 Kingston by-pass, between Kingston, Raynes Park and Wimbledon
- Accredited by the RCVS
5 Stars - 11-02-2016 - C & M Giffen
We cannot recommend this excellent practice highly enough for their expertise and also their understanding of anxious pets and owners alike. They are readily available for any help required and warrant the highest recommendation.
5 Stars - 06-01-2016 - Jackie Smith
New Malden Veterinary Surgery staff are fantastic. I totally trust them completely with my animals. They supported me when we lost our Ozzie. I appreciate all their help and advice they give me for my Dylan and Polly. Don't forget everyone its a hard job that all veterinary surgeries do trying to look after our animals. I know vets get a hard time because people think it costs a lot to use their services, but they are not the NHS and we choose to have animals. I would totally recommend New Malden Veterinary Surgery and thank Margo for her advice today on Polly's limp. See you all again soon :)
5 Stars - 01-11-2015 - New Malden
My family have been bringing our dogs to this practice since it first opened many years ago. The care that our dogs have received has been excellent and I would not consider going elsewhere. The Vets and Nurses are kind and professional at all times. A big Thank You.
5 Stars - 30-09-2014 - Linda and Stan
Superb vets. Caring and sympathetic. Highly recommendable.
5 Stars - 26-03-2014 - Sam_pam
Although I hadn't been to new malden vets before they were so fantastic when my kitten had an accident and provided excellent emergency care, as well as calming me down as I was so upset! Really happy with the service I received and I'm so grateful to the team for looking after us! Will always be coming here in future!