Oxford Veterinary SurgeryCompanion Care Vet Surgery
Inside Pets at Home
Unit 2 Botley Road Retail Park
- Highly experienced vet professionals
- Owner-managed surgeries so that you get to know your team
- Modern equipment and extensive facilities
- Full range of treatments from health checks to emergency operations
- Complete convenience - open 7 days a week, plus extended hours!
- Inside Pets at Home: a one-stop shop, with parking too!
- Value for money
5 Stars - 14-12-2015 - Sam
Having already saved the life of my dearest cat from the big needle (as advised by a different surgery) on a previous occasion, my dog had her first and last litter of pups and some complications with two of our puppies arose. Although we saw different vets throughout the process of the puppies long recovery, the level of communication between the vets was just outstanding. Each vet was only too happy to see us, having read previous notes on them and clearly discussing their care in great detail. Because of that, both pups are now in their new homes and enjoying their new lives with their rocky start way back in the past. The staff are so friendly and offer a very personal experience to each person. I witnessed them discussing pets with owners in full detail and compassion, professional telephone calls and every single member of staff greet every person in the surgery with a smile. They ran on time and smoothly -despite a changeover of computer systems and managed to arrange appointments to suit me on every single occasion. I am so greatful to have found a vets that I truly trust with lives of my best friends. Thankyou companion care.