Rogers Brock & Barker Veterinary Surgeons - LongtonLocketts Lane
- Long Standing, family owned veterinary group covering the Stoke On Trent area, accredited under the practice standards scheme.
- Comprehensive medical, surgical, diagnostic, consulting and dentistry facilities.
- Nurse clinics run for weight loss and dietry advice, nail clipping, anal glands, dental care and free puppy and kitten checks.
- Life long healthcare scheme for pets who are a member of the family.
- 24 hour emergency cover for out of hours.
4.8 Stars - 08-09-2014 - Susan
Thank you to all the staff who looked after my cat, even if he was a bit of a difficult patient at times! Been with Rogers Brock and Barker for many years now, and always had friendly and compassionate care. Thanks also to the Vets Now staff who took my details when I turned up too early for surgery on Sunday and took the trouble to call me. Just need to update the website - shows Sunday hours as 9 - 12 not 10 - 12.
4.6 Stars - 12-09-2013 - Bernie & Mark
Thank you to all your staff, especially Tammy and Wain for 9 years of care of our beautiful dog Holly. A special thanks to Bruce and Tammy for making her passing the best it could possibly be
4.8 Stars - 12-09-2013 - Jackie
All the staff are lovely,friendly and helpful. My Westie Toby has been ill for a few months and yesterday we made the horrible decision to PTS. Throughout his treatment all the staff have been brilliant(at one time the practise was like a second home as we were there that often).Nothing has ever been too much trouble and I would like to thank the nurses and the vets especially Helen and Christine for treating Toby with respect and dignity.It makes so much difference to know that Toby was in the hands of people who really cared for him.
5 Stars - 19-09-2012 - prince
with out the help of both vets and nurses at this practice my lovley doberman prince, would not have had 9 years of active life. he had many problems with his health possing many challanges which with there help were easerly overcome.