Torbridge Veterinary Hospital7 Caddsdown Industrial Park
- Dedicated teams of Companion Animal Vets providing a caring and professional service "for all our animals."
- Hospital facilities staffed 24/7 in purpose built site.
- 24 Hour emergency cover and nursing care.
- Opthalmic, cardiac and surgical referrals offered.
- Easy access and ample parking.
- Free Nurses clinics for Weight Watchers, Puppies, Health checks.
5 Stars - 18-03-2014 - Diana Newnham
Fabulous vet Rachel at this practice has cared for my bearded collie cross since his diagnosis with diabetes and association ketoacidosis in February. He spent 10 days in the hospital and it was a great surprise and relief to all that he pulled through, despite losing massive amount of body weight. Without the determination of Rachel and all the staff at Torbridge I doubt this would have happened. He is not quite out of the woods yet, but here we are 6 weeks later and he has not given in to the illness, any more than Rachel has given in. She really cares about him and is determined he will recover.